Enter the final list
Jiang Ruqi (Wenzhou, Zhejiang)
Lu Jiashi (Harbin)
He Yun (Tianjin)
Enmanuel Pérez Álvarez (Cuba)
Tao Ruiyang (Ma'anshan, Anhui)
Liu Zhongze (Qingdao, Shandong)
Cao Le (Qingyuan, Guangdong)
Lu Yifan (Wenzhou, Zhejiang)
Nicholas Wei-Xiang Sia (Australia)
Nie Yaotong (Baotou, Inner Mongolia)
Children Group A:
Sha Qianhao (Harbin)
Chen Xingze (Qinhuangdao, Hebei)
Chen Xiaoou (Qinhuangdao, Hebei)
Zhang Xinge (Bengbu, Anhui)
Li Feiyu (Chengdu)
Liu Xirui (Jiangyin, Jiangsu) and Yang Huicun
Zhang Bocheng (Fuzhou, Jiangxi)
Zhou Mengjie (Nanjing, Jiangsu)
Huang Zijia (Changsha, Hunan)
Children Group B:
Wang Xinyue (Zhenjiang, Jiangsu)
Sun Xinyan (Ningbo, Zhejiang)
Yin Ruyu (Xiangtan, Hunan)
Yao Qinqin (Chongqing)
Yang Ling (Changsha, Hunan)
Ye Yuanshan (Hangzhou)
Liu Xiaocheng (Chongqing)
Gao Bochuan (Zhenjiang, Jiangsu)
Chen Yunan ( Shangyu, Zhejiang)
Zhang Haoxiang (Cixi, Zhejiang)
Requirements and precautions
1. Participants in the finals will not perform visually.
2. The repertoire of the preliminary round cannot be repeated in the final.
3. The finalists participate in the competition by recording a video and submitting it for review. The video must be recorded synchronously with the sound and the image, and no editing or sound processing is allowed during the performance.
4. All finalists' tracks must be recorded at one time, and they must comply with the song selection regulations and track duration requirements.
5. Those who violate the above requirements will be disqualified.
Final video submission deadline for the Junior Division: November 27, 2021
Deadline for video submission of children's A and B finals: November 27, 2021
Final announcement date: December 18, 2021
1. Junior Group
Optional repertoire: One or more works (of different composers) within 12 minutes of total duration. The repertoire cannot be repeated with the preliminary round, but the composer may repeat with the preliminary round.
2. Children Group A/B
Optional repertoire: One or more works (different composers) within 8 minutes of total duration. The repertoire cannot be repeated with the preliminary round, but the composer can repeat with the preliminary round.
Final video recording requirements
· The background of the recorded video is clean and tidy, with sufficient light. The head, torso and all guitars of the contestants must be in the lens.
· Before the performance, contestants need to dictate the following: self-introduction + my participation in the 2021 GCC International Guitar Contest + category finals + track name
Demonstration: My name is XX. I come from XX country/region. I will participate in the XX group finals of the GCC International Guitar Contest in 2021. The repertoire is XXX.
· Domestic finalists upload videos on Youku, and send the detailed upload video URL + music score to the organizing committee (email: email@example.com)
· Foreign finalists upload videos on youtube.com, and send an email to the organizing committee (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the detailed URL of the uploaded video and the music score.
Note: All interpretation rights belong to the Art Festival Organizing Committee